Jan 31

January 31st 2015

So TODAY is actually the REAL last day of the month!


Yup I was fully convinced last night was the end of January! 
I woke this morning revelling in the fact 
that a new month was begining! 
When I realized I was wrong 
(at 11am) 
I almost squandered the entire day doing nothing.
Then I realized that would not 
be making ANY change at all!


I did squander most of the morning
playing on the computer,
and talking to a couple of the girls.

Judy and I managed to get all the Relay for Life
prizes, decorations and stock packed up.
We also got the 50 cent ladies stuff put away.

John arrived about 3pm,
and he gave me a hand emptying and organizing
all three freezers.
I did the inventory and found more than I knew we had.


After supper,
John and I emptied the kitchen armoire.
I am getting rid of 32 (thirty two) cook books!!!

During the day
I ran into an article that claims
Coca Cola is fiddling with their recipe AGAIN!!
Why do big companies think
their loyal customers want them to change things????????
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/coke-to-change-its-formula-in-canada-scaling-back-sweetness-and-cutting-calories/article22646802/?cmpid=rss1&google_editors_picks=true
I am seriously angry about this.


So I spent tonight washing the Christmas dinnerware
that I store in the armoire.
That is a lot of dishes!! (35 person - 6 piece place settings)
and serving pieces.

Bedtime is NOT until I am completely done.
I want to see a perfectly organized
and clean (again) kitchen
when I get up.

Good Night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts