Jan 23

January 23rd 2015


Focus on Principles, not Rules


Think about the last time you may have tried to lose weight.
Did you swear off desserts in an effort to lose weight only to find yourself head first in a pint of ice cream?
Instead of ruling out certain foods adopt a principle of eating foods that make you feel healthy
(and not bloated and fatigued).
Rules are black and white,
but principles offer a connection to values that you’ll feel better about committing to.

Today I did less than nothing. 

That means I have absolutely nothing to share. 

I relaxed, watched a little tv and fought with a headache. 

Yup that was my day.







But before I go, 

just wishing my friends a lovely vacation! 

Can't wait to see the pictures.



Early night here on John Street.

Good Night 



Comments

Popular Posts