Jan 29


January 29th 2015














Do Some Daily Self Reflection
Every morning, ask yourself a question about a bad habit you have.
When do my cravings for sweets seem the most distracting? 
Or Why is it so hard for me to wake up early and exercise? 
Spending five to ten minutes in quiet reflection 
may help you find a more lasting solution to what’s triggering your behavior. 
Realizing that you eat sweets when things get stressful at work 
can help you come up with a better solution like 
‘I will take a five minute walk away from my desk when I get stressed.’

I realized at our class tonight that I miss going out and learning new things. I miss the companionship of a group of women who have similar interests and are accomplishing something.






Tonight we learned how to chalk paint! 






Linda refinished a tv table and stenciled too! It looked fantastic when she was done. 




Pam found and finished a crate for potatoes and decided another was needed for onions! 



Judy and I worked on 2 very damaged panels from our kitchen cupboards. They were badly water damaged and they looked great when we were finished sanding and painting them. 










I am very excited about refinishing the kitchen cupboards.









Next month I am taking a course in Art Journaling (?)


and Arm Knitting!!!!!!




I am really excited by these new project ideas for February. I am going to try to step out of my comfort zone and try a few new things in 2015. Even Judy is joining us for some of these! 

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts