Jan 22

January 22nd 2015


Surround Yourself With Good Influencer's


Make a list of people who are already doing what you want to be doing, 
whether it’s maintaining weight loss, sobriety or living debt-free, 
and plan to hang out with them. 

Think of them as mentors who you reach out to for information, 
direction, perspective and ideas, but be sure to offer something in return for their time. 
Steer clear of bad influences, or those who might try to derail your goals 
by pressuring you to give in to temptation.

It's like they are talking about our LDO group!



Today went by so fast!
John was off for chest x-rays first thing this morning,
Judy was at her last school day before exams,
and I was on a mission at home 
to organize the fifty cent items.


There is so much new stock,
John and I had to pop out
and get a couple more organizers,
my Disney clients are going to be thrilled.

When we got home 
it was SOOOOO beautiful out
John and I took Shooter for a walk.
It was spring jacket weather 
with snowbanks on either side of the walkway!


Later this afternoon
we seen John was off to haul salt,
Judy spending the evening studying, 
and here I am at 11pm,
wide awake and STILL 
cleaning up the embellishments and ribbon.


I am contemplating 
just giving in and living as a vampire!
For some reason
my body has decided that it is not sleep time
until 2 and 3 am
and wants to sleep till noon!

I figure it will be easier just to give in to it
than continue trying to change it.


Good night from John Street.





Comments

Popular Posts