Jan 21

January 21st 2015



Learn From Past Mistakes


Learning from past mistakes can help prevent you 
from repeating them in the future. 
If you find a budget too restrictive or challenging to maintain, 
try reframing your approach. 
A budget can turn into a ‘financial plan’ 
(similarly, if your goal is weight loss, change the word ‘diet’ to eating plan) 
figure out exactly how much you’ll need to save every month 
to pay off your debt by the year’s end, 
and then create a specific spending strategy to make it happen.


I am laughing pretty hard right now!
This little tidbit comes 

on a day when I have been working 
on the crop I run yearly to fund cancer research.
It is a time to figure out what worked well,
what needs to be changed,
and what we learnt in the past 3 years.


What I learnt today is people WANT
to come to this crop.
I hope I can live up to their expectations!
Its funny, because just 2 days ago,
I was not sure I was the person to chair this event.
Now after a whirlwind of amazing activity
I am ready to conquer this crop.
I am ready to take this crop to a whole new height
and raise more money than ever before.



Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts