Jan 30

January 30th 2015







Redefine Success

If you notice halfway through your long-term goal timeline 
that your certain strategy is not working 
or you may not be reaching your goal as quickly as you’d planned, 
don’t give up on it -- just revise it. 
Try a new strategy, create a new timeline 
and congratulate yourself on what you were able to achieve. 
If you have set a goal to drop ten pounds by March 1st 
and you have only lost nine by the time the date arrives, 
celebrate the weight you did manage to lose,
and make it fifteen by May 1st!





January is over.
1 of the 12 months of 2015 is almost over.
Hard to believe I have already blown 30 days!
I would like to report
ANYTHING exciting,
but I have very little to brag about.

Great end of the month though...
yesterday was the start of my new year!
I am signing up for classes, 
and getting myself out of hibernation.


Succeeding is not an option I have 
if I am not trying.
It was a long, self inflicted lonely January.
Sunday is February.
A fresh start. 

Some people feel quality is more important than quantity!
In my world,
I don't like that saying.
I want a 
quantity of quality things to do!
I want to take a few classes,
get back to cooking,
start walking,
go out with friends
and start scrap-booking again.

I am going to try new things,
and I am going to drag friends 
or go alone if I have to.
I am going to change.

Change is good,
and can only make this year more interesting.



Good night from John Street







Comments

Popular Posts