Jan 13

January 13th 2015



Daydream About The Finish Line


Don’t burden your brain with thoughts of all you have to do to accomplish your goal. 
Instead, stay motivated by allowing yourself to daydream about what it will be like once you have achieved it. 

If you are trying to reorganize your living room: Imagine what will look like by making a collage of all the items you plan to add/replace. Add paint chips and fabric swatches if possible.

If you are trying to quit smoking: What would you do with that extra $1800 at the end of the year? Would you take a trip to Paris? Make a down payment on a new car? 

Picturing your life as if you’ve already achieved your goal MAY make you more likely to stick with the changes you need to make in order to reach it.

I like to see the project not only in my mind, 

but also I like to see it physically. 

That is why vacation jars work!
They are a physical representation of the goal. 


I am almost, so very close, to back to normal,
well at least my version of normal.
I am very excited about the very real possibility
that I can start getting organized.
My 2015 organizational binder is ready to go.
Now I just need an OK from my body.



Fingers crossed tomorrow 
will be that day.
 



Today I did NOT sleep until noon,
I DID eat,
I did NOT have to take any pain killers,
I DID smile,
I did NOT have to cancel my plans,
I DID get to go to LDO,
I did NOT push myself to do too much,
I DID get to go shopping.




Good Night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts