Jan 3

January 3rd, 2015

This site has some brilliant practices, 
that DO help accomplish what you really want to accomplish.


Map Out Your Journey On The Calendar

Think of your goals as dreams with deadlines. Giving them an end date can truly make the difference between simply having a dream and actually bringing it to life. After you’ve set your S.M.A.R.T. goal, map out your deadline on the calendar. Decide when you want to have achieved your feat, and then mark the finish line in brightly colored ink, with gold stars -- anything that will grab your attention. Then, work backwards from your final goal date to map out your path to the finish line by writing down your short-term goal deadlines. This success strategy helps you pin down exactly what you need to have accomplished each month to stay on track to success with your big goal.




I love, love, love this. 
I have followed this system
and found it works.
Anyone who followed the 6 weeks 
to an organized Christmas
will know that this is true.

I work well in a budgeted time frame,
and within a schedule. 
I work very well under pressure.

I guess that is why any list system 
or calendar works for me.


Today was another day of rest for me.
Once again I slept till noon,
either I really need sleep
or these night-time cold meds
are kicking my butt!
We are well on the road
to an on-time Remikade infusion on Tuesday.

I sat around watching season 2 of House.
I did get a few chores done,
got a couple jobs done,
and then made dinner for my little family.


It's now almost 11pm
and I have sent the troops to bed
and enjoying a little peace and quiet.

Tomorrow is Sunday
no big plans.
A little rest and relaxation

and getting ready for a clean,
amazing, organized start to 2015.


 Good night
from John Street!

Comments

Popular Posts