Jan 27

January 27th 2015




Chart Your Progress

One of the simplest ways to move toward your goals is to keep track of your progress!




If you’re trying to quit smoking, or cut back on your calories, 
tallying things on your smart phone can help you cut back over time. 

Keeping track of behavior generally leads to better behavior, 
mainly because it heightens your awareness of what you're doing.



Just seeing things written down 
can sometimes help you organize what you are doing.
I am a list lover
and know that for me 
keeping track of what is going on during a project.
I am not a computer or phone list maker,
I really do enjoy rewriting
and organizing 
my jobs
and all my bigger plans
are listed and I keep track in ringed notebooks.


Today was fun.
I began by having coffee at Timmie's
with Jocelyne and soon after Connie.
We spoke to the manager,
and they are working on all the items we need 
for the crop in April.


I came home and did an inventory
of everything for the crop,
and then it was back to Timmie's
for more coffee
(and powdered timbits)
and a meet up with Cheryl, Connie, Caroline
and eventually Jocelyne.


Tomorrow is coffee wednesday.
Then a bit of grocery shopping for the freezer.

I am looking forward to talking to the pharmacist,
having a pita for lunch,
and hopefully enjoying the winter day.

Good night from John Street




Comments

Popular Posts