may9

MAY 9th 2015

Today was a little less than exciting
but I am NOT complaining.


I got to sleep in and straighten up the house
from an incredible, busy, hectic, amazing week.

I did a lot of R&R too.
John played with his garage toys
and had a couple visitors.

I used some leftovers up
and made a couple cheese-balls
and caught up on the dishes.



We were invited out to dinner 
at a friend's house,
and as Judy is still out and about celebrating
with a prom weekend away
we were off!

A fish fry was perfect for my toothless hubby!
Everything was yummy 
and the conversation funny.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day.
My daughter will be home at some point,
but has to work tomorrow night.
We are hoping to enjoy a bit of time together
and get the fans all in place
around the house.



Happy Mother's Day
to all the women out there that
take ANY part in helping raise a child.

Good night from John Street



Comments

Popular Posts