may20

MAY 20th 2015

It was a chilly Wednesday today.


It had been a chilly evening,
so I slept like a baby.
All curled up under the blankets
I was quite content to lie there
and started considering 
a snuggle in bed day with a book...

BUT
it was coffee Wednesday.


Caroline arrived first with lemon squares
and Brenda in tow.
It was so nice to have a surprise visitor.
Next up Jocelyne arrived.
I love that she comes out to stuff now
we had missed her.
Then Sandra and Connie got here.
We laughed and talked 
and when they left 
we realized that it was warmer outside
than inside!


I had woken up with some sore muscles
but by 5pm I was having 
hip and back pain again,
so I decided I would enjoy a 
Criminal Minds evening.

Although I was happy tucked in on the sofa,
I am calling it an early night tonight.
A bit of pain med and a good nights sleep.


Good night from John Street.


Comments

Popular Posts