may16

May 16th 2015

Sleep in day!!!!!!!!!
Judy was off to work early today.
John would not be home until this afternoon.


I busied myself all morning
organizing and bagging up excess scrapbook
embellishments and paper.
Unfortunately due to my pain level,
I did not get to go to the market with Pam
:(
but I hear she had a very good time with Taylor!

John managed to get home around...
oh yeah!
2pm exactly when I said he would get here.


After dropping off a birthday gift across the street,
and visiting the 4 kittens 
who desperately need a home,
John and I decided a saturday afternoon nap
was in order.

Judy arrived at 5pm
and it was off to Aylmer for the first BBQ
of the 2015 summer season.


Home again by 10 
and we worked out tomorrows chore list,
made the grocery list,
caught up on line,
and got my blog updated.

Now it is off to bed,
as I have been told I have to get up when they do!
holy crap,
looks like an ugly o'clock in the morning 
kind of day.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts