may7

May 7th 2015

All these events make a woman tired!
I have no idea how I am continuing to go on
except for sheer will power at this point.


I started my day with a call from reserve office
requesting Judy to arrive tomorrow
for her medical evaluation and her interview!

After a bit of fooling with times
we managed to compromise
and she will go before we start getting ready for PROM.

I was on a mission today. 
I had to create suit for Shooter,
find a pink shirt for John,
fill the tank with gas,
and reluctantly I had to put off the other chores,
as it was too warm for me to continue.

I stayed inside, relaxed and trying to stay cool
while I sewed a lovely vested shirt and bow tie 
for our beloved pet!



Soon I had Judy home from school,
and found out John would be home until Sunday!
WOW
that doesn't happen often.

And so it was: 
Judy off to work till 10pm
and John off to have a nap.

When he woke up, we ran out to the grocery store
to get the picnic food we would need
for friday's prom afternoon.

I spent the rest of the evening 
watching tv, 
and trying to stay cool,
while John happily played in his garage.



I am off to bed now. 
Tomorrow is a big day here on John Street.
It will start early and hopefully will be filled
with sunshine, smiles and excitement.

Good night from John Street.





Comments

Popular Posts