may21

May 21st 2015

Up and at em!
Today was multi media class.


I am enjoying using paints and textures
and learning techniques,
but I am not entirely sure I have yet found 
if multi media is for me.

Before class Caroline took me to a place called Remark.


I am entirely sure I will be going back
very soon to do some exploring. 

After class we popped over to Costco
and Pita Pit for a bit of shopping
and a bit of lunch.

Then we headed off to Talbotbille Berry Farm
on the way home.


I bought local fresh perch 
(fresh not frozen deliveries on fridays)
from Port Stanley,
bought some fresh yams,
some fiddleheads, a cucumber
and a jar of her homemade chili sauce.
  
A fantastic supper!

We got a chance to see John's new teeth.
That was the first viewing.
One more fitting next Wednesday,
and Monday June 1st John
will start life with his new teeth.


I can't believe how different 
he looks with a mouth full of perfect teeth.
He sounds the same,
but with all these new teeth
it has changed the shape of his chin.

My night otherwise was purely quiet 
and John got some sleep.
I did some kitchen cleaning
and some pre-cooking for tomorrow nights dinner.


Good night from John Street.


Comments

Popular Posts