may2

May 2nd 2015

After a long thursday
as I had stayed up until 6am to finish Judy's dress
and fun friday taking photos on 2 hours sleep yesterday,
I needed some sleep! 



Early to bed
was not enough so I slept in a little this morning.
Judy gave me a hand
and got my truck loaded for the 
National Scrapbook Day Crop in Sparta.
Whomever chose not to attend 
missed a wonderful day.



I arrived late,
but had so much fun I chose to stay later
than I had planned!
The people were friendly 
the food was great
and I really enjoyed myself!!


When I got home,
Judy and I made a quick grocery trip
and got home in time for John to start a movie.
I have cooking plans for tomorrow.
We are also planning a bbq if the weather is as nice tomorrow
as it was today!



Good night from John Street
and a very tired woman.



Comments

Popular Posts