may5

May 5th 2015

What a fun day.


I was up early and showered
much earlier than I expected to be.
I got going to LDO
after picking up Aunt Sandra.

I played with my new camera,
organized an album
AND THEN
it was off to do a make and take
at Scrappingreatdeals.



Every tuesday at 1pm,
a make and take that demonstrates
how to use our products
for $2.
It was a Tim Holtz day!
Discounts and products used AND on sale!

Once I got my carload of people back to their homes,
I headed home.
I was starved and ate everything in site.



At 4pm, 
my body said that it had had enough for the day.
I headed to bed for a nap.
I never really bounced back.
After getting up and having supper 
I am headed up back up to bed at 8:30.

I am hoping for lots of energy tomorrow.
Such a wonderful
day to come.



Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts