may13

Wednesday May 13th 2015

I was thrilled to wake up this morning
(as I always am)
after sleeping through the whole night,
but saddened by the fact 
that the pain in my hip was still there.

AND IT WAS COLD!
Aren't I the lucky one 
who put all the window fans in yesterday!


Now here's the catch:
It is mid May, 
do I remove the fans
only to have to put them BACK in again tomorrow
because a heat wave took us by surprise like last weekend?
OR
should I freeze my delectable self silly
to avoid doing that job?


Much to my disappointment,
it chose not to warm up in the least today,
so my house,
as it normally is,
is freezing.

I decided to do chores from the sofa
and give my hip and back
the day off.
Just after Judy got home at 3,
I fell asleep on the sofa!
Just a little nap I thought.....
I woke up in time to say good bye to her 
as she left for cadets!


Currently I am supposed to be scrapbooking.
A sketch night.
Each of us working from our own space.
Me, I am staring at paper.
I love the sketch,
want to do the layout.

I must have brain freeze.
(hahhahahah from it being so cold in here)
I think I am going to go up, have a warm shower
and crawl into bed.

Tomorrow,
will be a do-over day.

Good night 
from the John Street ice house



Comments

Popular Posts