may1

May 1st 2015

How do you describe a day
that even your teenage daughter
thought to thank you for MULTIPLE times!



Today was pre-prom photo day.
Judy went and got her hair done,
and we spent the day
doing a practice run with the prom dress,
and getting a ton of photos
of her in her dress.



We started with a memory
and had some photos
taken at McDonalds where we had taken Judy
the very first time we met her.
Then it was time to stop by LDO
so the girls could see her.



Then it was off to her friends house 
to take some formal shots.
We took many fabulous shots.
Then it was off to the Dan Patterson
Conservation Park.



I spent most of the day
taking pictures of her in places
that contrasted how formal her dress is.
I like how the scenery 
makes the dress look so amazing
and she had a ton of fun posing.



I think she looked beautiful,
and the attention she got
made her FEEL beautiful too.
We stopped off at the beach in Port Stanley,
and got some great beach shots.
(Then we stopped off at Shaws Ice Cream
for a quick treat)



The photos I wanted
were at the armouries.
I could picture what I wanted and thanks
to a willing and photogenic daughter
I did get many good choices
BUT the stiletos, tank, white dress and armouries 
one above is the one I wanted!



We finished the day of photos
at Waterworks Park on the bridge.
Living in St Thomas
means this is necessary photo area.

My very tired body got her home in time 
for a shift at Pizza Pizza.
I crashed on the sofa
content to just edit photos...
hundreds of them.

Good night from John Street
from a happy mom.









Comments

Popular Posts