may4

May 4th 2015

Somedays....

there is not enough food hanging around
or 
at least not what you want
to fill your tummy.


I have been eating ALL day!

Once I got up,
I got a bunch of clean up chores accomplished.
I got the crop banking done today
and I managed to find the dining room table.

Made some advance plans for next week
and I got a new camera!


I had too many problems with my current one 
on friday during the photo shoot.
Many thanks to Pam for finding the deal.

Judy is now down to one job.
She left Pizza Pizza today for good.
I think she may be realizing 
there is only one of her in a twenty four hour day.
It will be nice to see her more often
and with no really late late night shifts.
I will miss my pizza deliveries though.



Tomorrow is LDO.
I am hoping to feel well enough to enjoy the day.
Today was what I expected.
I was tired.

Only 5 days to Remicade!



So an early night here on John Street.

Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts