may24

May 24th 2015

WOW!
A new season of outdoor activities.
I spent a lot of time outdoors yesterday,
and was sunburnt and exhausted 
by bedtime!


So today,
rather than relax,
after I slept in....
I got up and started again.

I even mowed grass 
and used the weed whacker.


THAT is a weird thing for me.
I even did planting/gardening!!!!!!!!!

John started the project of dismantling
all the stored shelves of "stuff"
in the garage rafters.
SOOOO
many things we will never use.


but
he was really good about downsizing.
Items were thrown out,
put away properly,
or sent to metal recycling.

We got the side yard mowed and weed whacked
JUST before it started to rain.

A pasta dinner
and I was finished for the day.
I can barely move now.

Contemplating my week
and the plans I have already agreed to.


BUSY BUSY BUSY!
So much to do this week
culminating
in Judy's very last cadet annual parade.

 ************************************************************

The Commanding Officer, Sponsor Committee Chair,
Staff and Cadets of

741 Elgin Royal Canadian Air Cadet Squadron

Request the honour of your presence at their
  
52nd Annual Ceremonial Review


Saturday, 30 May 2015
1300 hours
Parkside Collegiate Institute
241 Sunset Drive (Front Entrance)
St. Thomas, Ontario


Reviewing Officer:
LCol Scott Smith, CD
Commanding Officer, 31 CER, Elgin Regiment
St. Thomas, Ontario

   
Guests seated at 1300 hrs
Parade commences at 1330 hrs
Reception and Displays following Review

*****************************************

So I am off to my comfy bed,
to restore my energy levels 
for the Relay for Life fundraiser tomorrow.

Email me if you need info!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts