may25

May 25th 2015

Woke up and decided to take the morning off!
I sent a challenge to Jocelyne,

"I challenge you to go back to sleep till 11am"
so we did!


It is kind of decadent to just roll over,
and not care about getting up.
Today I did not sleep in
because I was sick or sore
just because I wanted to.

I did get up and dressed
and start my day eventually.
I came down and checked in with everyone,
got my farm running smoothly for the day,
and then it was off to the grocery store for me.
It is pretty bad when you can't make toast.

Then it was off to the fundraiser.


Each year is a bit different.
This year, Pam had a step by step process!
You started at one station and continued
one by one until you put together an amazing 1 page layout.
Fun time!


Ok after I left Pam's house my real day began!
I picked up the teen, 
we had supper and loaded the dishwasher, 
Judy loaded the laundry into the truck, 
then we were off to the laundromat 
where we loaded 8 washers, 
went to car wash and washed 2 area carpets, 
took them home and hung them to dry on the fence, 
picked up movies we forgot that needed to be returned 
and returned them, 
got water, 
went back and put laundry in dryers, 
both of us cleaned our purses, 
laundry folded and reloaded into the truck,
flowers for tire gardens bought, 
drove home, unloaded and distributed laundry in the house, 
planted all 4 tire gardens, 
visited with neighbour while Judy walked the dog, 
got a bit of fresh air and some wind burn, 
Judy in shower and I collapsed on the sofa with some water! 


Sometimes these 4 hours of work are killer!
WE decided what needed to get done,
made a list
and used each moment of those 4 hours being productive.
We could have sat at the laundromat
waiting for the washers 
but actually accomplished 6 chores
and were back in time to move the stuff to the dryers!

Before bed I still have to hang the wet clothes,
check in on line and put my farm to bed for the night.
It has been a successful day.

Tomorrow,
challenge #2 of the scrapbook challenge:
inks, markers and paints.


{shakes head and sighs}
that's going to be quite a chore,
good thing I am fully stocked
with coke, cherry coke......
and cherry brandy!

Good night from John Street



Comments

Popular Posts