may26

May 26th 2015

I wonder sometimes if I just fall asleep 
and don't realize it!
How can it already be 24 hours 
since I blogged last night ALREADY?


Not only is another Tuesday gone 
but the last Tuesday of May is over.

Judy mentioned today that there are only 19
(NINETEEN) days
until her exams start.
How can she be graduating already?????
I am rather happy
thinking about all the new things coming,
and the changes not only she will have,
but the changes that they will have on my life.

It is definitely unbelieveable that 29 years ago,
we were celebrating my graduation,
and my departure from St Catharines
for my new life in London, Ontario.
My own apartment,
a new job and school,
and my first taste of freedom.


I refuse to complain about the weather.
Although it is warmer than I prefer,
it is better than all that clothing
and shoveling
and shivering.

My fans seem to be doing a good job 
of keeping me cool enough,
I just have to factor in
the to do list on those cooler days 
or rainy evenings.

I am happier when I am accomplishing things.
So, sitting around the dining room table,
helping 2 teens finish a bristol board project,
certainly made me feel useful today.
The project was started during their lunch/spare
and upon their return after school
the project is 90% complete.
(and looks really good too)


This however helpful for THEM
did not help me accomplish much on my own list.

I got some basic chores done,
and tomorrow
will have to be ok for doing some of the bigger
stuff I didn't get to today.

It is also the day we have the FINAL fitting
for John's new teeth.
If all goes well tomorrow,
my hubby will have his new chompers on Monday.


Now it is time to get a couple things finished, 
like the garbage out,
the call to the hubby,
and start shutting everything down for the night.

I am loving the smell right now,
as a nice rain just cleaned up the air a bit
so I may just go out
enjoy that for a minute too.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts