apr30

April 30th 2015

Another month comes to an end.


Great play on words eh? hahhahahahha

So it was a super early morning here
so I could get Judy to London
for her military training assessment.
After waiting for 3 hours,
she excitedly jumped in the truck and said:

"I


the test!!!!!!"

So the next step is to wait 
for the appointment for her medical and her interview.
Way to go sweetheart.

I got her to school in time for her lunch and spare!
Came  home 
ate lunch and crashed. 
7am is not a time I can handle being awake for.
However as you may notice 6am 
is a time I can stay up until!


I spent all night altering Judy's dress 
as a surprise when she wakes up.
Just call me vampira.

I hand beaded the jacket
and cropped it like she wanted. 
I also added appliques across the back and sleeves.

I had to do some beading repair work 
on the bodice of the dress,
hand beaded the lace  on the skirt,
tightened the built in support system,
and added a pink camo ribbon for the corset back.



Tomorrow
I mean later today
we are doing a pre-prom photo shoot
at various locations.
Her hair appointment is at 9am,
so I can get a few hours sleep 
as I will not need to pick her up until 10.

Good Morning from the John Street sweatshop.

Comments

Popular Posts