may22

May 22nd 2015


Long day but successful!
Today I was e-testing the truck, 
and getting plates by 9am!! 


I came home and made a list of things to do!
I was moving pretty slowly
but managed to get the front topiary tree trimmed
and the sidewalks swept
before I took a break.
After I caught up with the girls online,
and had a visit from Charlotte,
I straightened the kitchen and got the dishes put away.
Time for another break,
and then it was off to get the truck washed and gassed. 
As a favour I drove Jason's dad to work
and grabbed a couple of pizza slices for lunch.


Next I man-handled the tv room, 
back room and living room to a respectable condition 
and cleaned the pop fridge.

It was 2pm when I realized 
my head was spinning and I was incredibly tired. 
I thought I would just put my head down for a minute,
I woke up 45 minutes later
and felt quite a bit better.
A nice visit from Caroline
and I was back at it.


The big job of the day was to put away
my scrapbooking mess.
I was in mid organize of a few areas
and it was all over the dining room.



I was not sure how to accomplish this, 
so I decided to just dive in!
I divided it all so I could conquer.
I had very little hope that I would get it done,
but low and behold
Within an hour I was successful!



Actually I was very proud of this success.
It was what I had mandated
for myself
to be able to go out tonight.

The last thing I had to do is pack for the Woodstock trip
we planned to do tonight.
I cleaned up my "fat max" tool box 
and had the trailer put on my truck


and I was ready to go.

We had a fantastic night 
in Woodstock at All About Scrapbooks with Kim.
I did 6 page layouts 
of Staci's birthday in 2012.

I got home and Judy and her friends 
had not destroyed the house.
Me, I was happy and tired.


I am grabbing some pain medication
and I am off to bed.
A decently successful day for a medicated girl.

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts