may14

May 14th 2015

Today,
I was in pain.
Pain is part of my life
so on days like today
when I can handle the pain
(hahahhahha)
after having slept for 11 hours!
I can road trip.
So I did.
  

Got tags for my truck, 
picked up Staci by 10am, 

did a 2 hour tour of Michaels
not because we needed anything but because we got an additional 20% off today, 

had taco bell/kfc for lunch
gotta love the store with both so you can have gravy on your fries!

went to the reserve for John
in order to secure a promise of a weekend full of yard work being completed,
 
did a 1 hour tour of dollarama
because I wanted a door screen but came out with everything but that, 

drove staci home ON TIME,
and headed for the house .... 



Judy needs to practice driving for her upcoming road test,
Soooooooooooo
I took Judy to laundromat to wash 3 blankets and a crinolin
- which she forgot on monday - 

returned Charelton's sign, 
got gas in truck ~ yahoo $103.5/L,

got appointment at the garage for my truck tail light (again),

stopped at Dollar Tree to get some items for Judy's birthday party coming up,
 picked up the now clean laundry, 
went to Bulk Barn but did not find what I was looking for, 

stopped at Giant Tiger for a 1 year old's birthday gift and some coke,
I was OUT!!!!! {horrors}
 back to garage to drop off truck (John picked us up), 
filled John's car with gas, 
checked out prices on fireworks, 

came home, 
hung blankets on the line to dry, 

unpacked my many bags of purchases, 
and played show and tell with John,

got Judy off to work a shift she didn't know she had,



and that,
was when I got to sit down
6:30
and realized I was exhausted!

It was a happy day,
an exciting day,
why ruin a perfectly good day with stupid.....

but there it was:


It always surprises me when I hear that.
Like I am the only human 
in this house that can cook.

Unnerved by this my mood was shaken,
not completely stirred.
(get it? shaken not stirred?)

I left John to his own devices
and he made EXACTLY what we had discussed 
we were having for dinner 3 hours before this moment.

I was slouched in the couch,
trying to gain some momentum,
when John announced he was going back to work.
Yup he came home for cigarettes, 
a shower and food.

A fine how do you do that was.....
but I sent him on his way with enough money 
to buy a new invertor for his truck!
That means tv and kettle and a microwave again.


Adios amigo!
See your butt back her Saturday afternoon.

As I am not actually accomplishing 
a good gall darn thing tonight
and most posts
are making me crazy,
I have decided I am to tired to be up!

I am punishing my bad attitude with bed.
I will go to bed before 10
with no coke tonight.

Bad Debbie.

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts