nov7

November 7th 2016

I used to say
"that can't come quick enough"
now I can't believe
how fast the days,
weeks and months go by!

Hard to believe Dad has been here
more than 4 weeks already!
So much planned to do
and I still have lots left!

Today
I woke up and decided
it was a DO IT
kind of day!

A beautiful day
to hang clothes on the line,
detail the truck,
get the doors open for some
fresh air in the house,
organizing and cleaning.

We (john and i)
also managed to get the
greenhouse up over the
back deck area!
I cleaned up the deck,
tomorrow I will locate
the salt bucket
for the back door.

A bit more backyard clean up,
a truckload of wood,
a couple tubes of draft stop
in the windows,
a full gas can and belt
for the snowblower
and a couple bags of salt
so this house will be
in pretty good shape
for the coming weather!

My thought provoking
occurence today,
was when Dad tried to
convince me that he enjoyed
watching me do things
rather than him actually
participating in the activity.

I am not yet willing to believe
he just wants to sit
and watch the world go by.

but then again...
its not my life to make those
kinds of decisions.

I guess...........

Good night from John Street. 

Comments

Popular Posts