nov4

November 4th 2016

Fast day!

I decided at 11,
to go grab Dad
and have lunch
at Red Lobster
before all you can eat
shrimp ends for this year.

He was so excited!
He even grabbed
some extra biscuits
to give his very very
jealous nurses!

I got him up to date
on the happenings
of this week,
and we discussed
keeping good memories
and releasing the bad
back into the universe.

I took him by the condo
to see it in the daylight,
filled out and signed
some CCAC paperwork,
and then got him back
to Valleyview because
he was pretty tired.

They get him up for 7am
so he needs his afternoon nap!

I came home
and put my feet up.
At 5 Judy and I did run
some errands and do
some local pickups,
before we went to
the Berryhill open house.

I came home and vegetated
in front of the tv!
but now I am super tired
and have to be up early
for the north london crop.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts