nov9

November 9th 2016

A busy day for sure
with much laughter,
including a conversation
that started with:

pre packed dishwasher soap
septic tanks
edible underwear
fruit roll ups
rabbits
and moved through
those and more quite fluidly!!!!

I managed to scrapbook
my 2003 polaroid photos
from Christmas,
and Family Flowers exactly
one year ago this coming week.

Packed up my vehicle
and headed hom
to make beef barley soup,
and see John for a bit.

Relaxed for a bit,
chased the dog all the way
to the police station,
with no coat in my slippers,
and had to carry him home
because I did not have time
to grab the leash!!!
Bad Shooter.

Greg and Judy arrived,
and had some soup,
and then the horn sounded
and my ride to Michaels was here.
Good thing too
they wanted to watch creepy movies!

I found a bunch of deals
in the clearance area,
and we headed home again.
I decided before bed,
I needed to gutt the gift room.
success and I can now
get an accurate list
of what I have already!

Todays thought provoking comment?

When one agrees to follow
the rules of an organization...
One cannot pick and choose
which day they will follow them!

It could end up
that the rest of the group
decides to "point out"
your flawed choice
and make a Christmas tree
out of the vacuum
and your belongings!!!! LOL

Because what happens
at LDO scrap club
doesn't mean
we won't post pictures!!! LOL





Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts