nov1

November 1st 2016

What a first day of the month.
It was a whirlwind of activity.

and W-E-I-R-D.

I did not send this to post
last night so mom had a chance
to tell people herself.

So the morning started quietly
with Judy headed off
to visit Dad with Tinker.

I finished my immediate morning chores
and settled onto the sofa
for a tea and some chatting.

Last night
before Mom headed to the hotel,
she said she had taken a
different route to my house
that day from London.

Image result for what a crazy day

She said in passing,
she really liked the Lynhurst area
she had driven through.
I knew that was an older area,
but thought... whatever
I will see what properties cost.

I clicked 2 times.
Hit a Remax site
and found a handicap accessible condo
on the market IN
the Lynhurst area.
weird? yes

So I called the agent and asked
if we could see it.
and he said he could show it at 7pm.

I showed it to mom and dad
and said that this would give them
a good idea of what is out there.
What to expect and condo fees etc.

So at 7pm,
we all met at the place.
The front of the house
looked exactly like their current home!!!!!!!!!!!
The doors are big and halls are wide,
open concept and finished basement.

We told the realtor
that this is what they were looking for
but still had a house to sell etc.
and he explained condo rules
and things to know.
This was the last lot to be sold
in a 12 unit set.
of course.

So we were happy to be learning more
as I have said I did not want them buying
a house as I cannot promise gardening,
lawn mowing and snow removal for them.

So a few more questions later
and suddenly the realtor
lets them know
that when they are ready
he can also sell the house for them
in Beamsville, as he has staff there.
weird? yes

So, Mom looks around a bit more
and asks how it would work
and he announces they can hold the condo
until the house sells down there.
weird? yes

So suddenly Mom and Dad
are muttering away in the corner.

Now a bit of back tracking,
Dad has recently said
he thinks he is doing better
at Valleyview.
He likes he can do what he wants,
when he wants and sleep whenever.
That they have gotten him to a point
where he is sleeping through the night!

Suddenly
they are telling the realtor
that they want this condo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG.
weird? definitely

Ok
so this will settle in
and they will rethink it
Nope! paperwork signing in the am.

Wow! I take longer to buy
a new kind of tooth paste!

BUT
they were both so excited and happy
and Dad is happy that
when he gets accepted to Valleyview
their house is 8 minutes away


Good night from John Street.
and the leg cramps are under control.





 

Comments

Popular Posts