nov22

November 22nd 2016

How can it already be tomorrow????
How can I have been going for 15 hours?

and still...

have a giant to do list!

I feel like Charlie Brown
trying to kick the football,



I am just destined
never to find the end.

That being said,
what would I do
if my aforementioned life
was actually caught up?

I started the day
running away to find boxes
so I could get
some gift wrapping done!
Limited success at Dollar Tree,
then a pit stop at Pam's,
then a trip to the other
dollar store and finally
a stop at the liquor store.

I felt very successful
when I got home
and realized I forgot a few things.
That was ok,
I got a call and my laptop
was finally ready for pick up.

So back out,
grabbed some file boxes,
my laptop,
and a couple more things
from Dollar Tree as it was
right there anyway.

A stop at BFM
helped Judy find a couple
sweaters for work.
Then a last stop at Giant Tiger
where we not only found
a great supper idea,
we found a couple gifts too!

Home again,
I got John out the door
and Judy back to bed
for her midnight shift.

I continued cleaning,
organizing and wrapping,
until once again,
I was stuck.
Missing a couple small iems
and one too few file boxes.

So out I head again,
Dollar Tree, Staples
and Giant Tiger.

I am nothing if not
a consistent shopper!!!
hahhahahahha

Finally,
I could wrap a ton of gifts.
I am keeping to one box
per person under the tree.
So no wrapping
unless I have it all!

I also cleaned the kitchen
and found all my counters,
while I made supper,
organized the memorabilia into
three plastic file totes!
Found my dining room table,
did a load of laundry,
packed for LDO,
weeded out my closet,
Made my bed,
cleaned the back bathroom,
and completely wore myself out.

Yup I got nothing left
and lots left to do!

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts