nov19

November 19th 2016

I was pushed out of bed
at 9am this morning
by a beagle, a kitten
and a blanket hogging hubby.

Headed downstairs
where I managed to get
a Tupperware order into
the system after much adieu.

I spent the rest of the day
doing absolutely NOTHING
in my pyjamas!
Took a nap at 3,
and Vidal Sassoon
(aka John) gave my hair
a thorough conditioning
while we started getting ready
for his work christmas party.

The S(swearing)NOW started
on our way into London.
Dinner was turkey
and a 3 man show at YukYuks
and then home again.

Talked to Mom
and having Dad home
is a lot of work
but they are figuring it out.
Wished her a Happy 74th Birthday
early this afternoon.
They celebrated with pizza.

Judy and Greg hit the streets
for the St Thomas
Santa Claus parade tonight.

Now I am all tucked into my bed
for hopefully a nights sleep
that will energize me
to get some stuff accomplished
not only tomorrow
but this week too!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts