nov11

November 11th 2016

It's funny.
I have spent time with the lovely ladies
at Valleyview for a few weeks now
and as proud as I was of Judy
and her military choices,
a lady who thinks it is Christmas
in 2 days EVERYDAY
did know today was Remembrance Day
and that 3 generations of her men
father, husband and son had served.











It's ice to know that even though
she may have lost a lot of her past
THAT pride is still a part of her.

I was busy from the moment
that I got up today.
Off to sort a truckload of scrapbooking
and that took most of the day.
Moment of silence at 11.
Thanks to Hal who went and got us pizza.

At 6pm I headed over to Valleyview
and helped Dad make a silk scarf
with tie dyed pattern for Mom for Christmas.
His was beautifully done
in turquoise and black on a white silk scarf.

Came home and watched a movie
and laid out on the sofa
I am so exhausted I can barely move.

BUT
I will find the energy
to get into my comfy bed
after a nice hot shower
and sleep.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts