nov23

November 23rd 2016


I slept in today.
After waking early
with a spectacular headache
bordering on a migraine.


By 10:30am
I was able to sit up
and get some breakfast down.


I spent the day on the sofa
making large bows
and packing up items
for the fundraiser
which started at 5pm.








































The fundraiser was a success,
raising quite a nice sum,
for the local Teen Center
and the Women's shelter.


We celebrated with cheesecake
at Coffee Cultures.


Now it is 1:15AM
and I am just finishing up
the last of my chores.


A busy day is planned for tomorrow!
B-I-G day for holiday sales.


Michaels has a couple door busters
I need to pick up,
Home Hardware has
their Ladies Night event,
TSC has their
Midnight Madness sale,
and I have a couple things
to pick up at Giant Tiger.


I also have to finish
the make and take for the ladies
at the Dorchester Crop.


Friday is looking fun
and hopefully the weather will be nice,
for a trip to Sparta and Winter Wheat.


Good Night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts