nov16

November 16th 2016

Another busy day.

Judy went to see Dad
this morning as I was off to LDO.
A short visit
because we were allowed to take Dad
back through the new house
and show Brenda and Rick
the new property.

While I took measurements
of windows and appliance space,
Dad took his wheelchair
for a tour of the property line
and the brickwork on the house.
This is the first time he was able
to see it in the daylight.

We let Dad take his chair
out onto St George to see how far
the park was and we made a pit stop
and checked out appliances at Mudges.

Loaded him up
and the 2 of them headed to Harvey's
for a bite to eat.

I headed home
and found John outside in a good mood.
We worked on the back yard
gathering branches to break into kindling
and getting ready for a truckload of wood
which will arrive Saturday.


After I checked on Dad
Judy and I headed to London.
First stop was Value Village,
where she found a Christmas dress
and I found a Christmas charades game.
Then we were off to Giant Tiger,
where we got some breakfast supplies
for mom's hotel room
and Judy found a New Year's Eve dress.
Popeye's was what mom
had wanted for supper
so we stopped and grabbed some.
Finally got to her room
with a sunken living room(??)
and visited for a bit.

Judy and I headed for home
and both called it an early night.

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts