nov27

November 27th 2016


Trivia for today:


According to data analyzed
from Facebook posts,
two weeks before Christmas
is one of the two most popular times
for couples to break up. 


It seems sensible to me
and since it was confirmed through facebook,
well then it must be true!


Stress and gifts are just
two reasons I can see that being true,
but then,
meeting family members
especially if you aren't serious
in the relationship
would force a breakup.


Today
we were busy all day.
John was put in charge of the day,
so lots of post it notes got done.
truck got checked over,
the Charlie Brown tree went up,
















cards were signed,
neighborhood cards delivered,
the front porch cleaned and organized,
we seen Santa,
pictures were taken
and sent for printing!


John and I popped into RONA
to see something that happened to be on sale.
Instead of one of the items,
he bought me my Christmas gift.
A new backsplash,
paint,
ceiling compound
AND
a brand new ceiling light.
I am so excited about this update.


Sunday supper was made,
John made some blocks
so I could mount my stamps,
Greg left for Sarnia,
Judy went for a nap
before her midnight shift,
we watched some Christmas movies,
and spent the evening relaxing.


Now it is time to put clean sheets
onto our bed,
and get a good nights sleep.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts