nov15

November 15th 2016

A morning light came too soon.

I wanted so badly to go back to sleep
but was up before 9.

I made a giant list,
and by 5pm
I had actually managed
to complete 95%
of the whole list.

Visited Dad,
got a doctor for mom and dad
when they move here,
picked up mom at the hotel,
checked out Portugal Imports
AND Heritage Gardens,
then mom headed off to see dad,
while I cleaned up and set up
for the Tupperware party.

Joc came and got the food
set up in dishes,
and after everyone came,
we laughed about some
good uses for everyday items.











We ate some snacks,
had some laughs,
made some plans
and now all I can think of is BED!

So I am off,
I will grab a couple Tylenol
on my way upstairs,
and hope for a
more relaxed spine tomorrow.

Now I bid you
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts