nov8

November 8th 2016

woke up with big plans.
headed to bed
with big lists!!!

I decided to test a theory
this morning as the home
gets Dad up and going
about 7am!
Actual ugly o'clock!!!!
So visiting after lunch
means he has been up
for 6 hours already.
Of course he is a bit grouchy.
If I visit after supper,
he has been up 11 hours
and I would be grumpy too.

Today I headed over for 10am.
Caught him in excercise class.
Then we went down
and finished a couple gifts
we ALMOST finished last night.

Then we went outside!
It was beautiful at 11am.
He put the speed up
on the wheelchair
and sped around the center garden!

It gives him a kick
and made him smile.
He went around about 6 times in total
just enjoying the nice weather.

I spent the day fall cleaning
my vacuum got a workout today.
John did some yard work
and we had a little entertainment
when Otter decided jumping in leaves
was a kittens right in the fall!












You might notice she is on a lead
we trained her this way from a baby
and she is quite ok with it!
She was quite ferocious
with the little pile John made her
and it was soon dispersed again.

I made us mile high lasagna
for lunch and it was good!
4"+ high!!!!
About 1/2 went to a freezer meal
but we enjoyed what we had.

Without Judy home
I was on kitchen clean up
and John on garbage duty
this rainy tuesday afternoon.

I am hoping to enjoy a fun day
tomorrow at LDO.
I am packed to go when I wake up.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts