nov28

November 28th 2016


Trivia for today.



Most of Santa’s reindeer have male-sounding names, such as Blitzen, Comet, and Cupid. However, male reindeers shed their antlers around Christmas, so the reindeer pulling Santa’s sleigh are likely not male, but female or castrated.


And there it is!
Like in everyday life,
the women get the big job
of Christmas completed.












Today was all about Christmas cards.
I picked up the photos,
we printed extra photos
for Judy's cards,
stamped them all,
and mailed them out.
The makings are all put away,
and the table is once again clear. 
The photos I printed (to make the 100 min)
are packaged by event and put away.


John got off to work,
Judy napped through the evening,
and I managed to do very little
except relax with my feet up.


I am hoping
to get a big list made for tomorrow.
I am being picked up at 9am,
with a list of stops for the road trip.
I am hoping to find the items
that have been on my list
for a quite a while.


So much to still find,
and time is getting limited!
Then tomorrow night
I am off to see the CP Train.


So,
off to bed goes this santa's helper.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts