nov24

November 24th 2016

In just one month 
I will be signing off, Merry Christmas
and our family will be screens free
for two days.

I am having fun
getting ready for Christmas
but alas,
I am lacking any interest
in actual decorating this year.
Hopefully that will change
in the next couple days,
but right now
I am just content to wrap
and make plans.

Today was a bustle of activity,
starting with John and I
and a road trip to London.

When I got home,
I took a break
because I knew tonight
was a flurry of running around.
Ladies night at Home Hardware,
midnight madness at TSC
and a list for pick up
at the dollar store.

By the time I got home at 9
I was so exhausted I couldn't
do anything but plunk myself
onto the sofa and sit.

Now all I want is bed.
I am thinking tomorrow
is going to be a day of accomplishment.
I have a lot of half finished projects
that I hope to finish
and a couple projects I have put off
that I think I can complete.

Today I had the amazing experience
of realizing just how many
people read my blog!!!
It is a totally weird thing to think
that anyone is even mildly interested
in what I have to say.

Tomorrow I am adding to my list,
24 days of Christmas blog ideas.
Last year I found another site
that gave me a starting point.
It was amazing
and I learnt A TON!
Not sure what I will find
for Christmas 2016
but I am thinking positively.

So a good night readers
from John Street and a tired blogger.
 

Comments

Popular Posts