nov6

November 6th 2016

So
our day started
with the usual "fall back"
clock confusion
and all things clock related
either on auto change
or set at the wrong time
and no one REALLY knows
what time it actually is.

After much screwing around
trying to remember HOW
to reset all said clocks,
We headed out to see Dad
at Valleyview about 10:30.
He was quite surprised to see us!

We gave Dad the phone
and he called Mom
and had a big mushy conversation
and excited banter
about how the selling of the house
was going and how many
viewings had already happened.

They have already had
quite a bit of action from the
area realtors and viewings.
I cannot believe
this was not even a thought
just 7 days ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John and I decided to go
for a drive to see the fall leaves
and when we got back
he decided to cut firewood
and pile it for the woodstove
INSIDE the garage this year
as we had discussed on our drive.

We needed groceries
so I pulled out the ads.
You have just got to love
needing groceries
and the one store having
an absolutely awesome flyer
for everything you need.
I spent quite a bit
but our cupboards are full again.

I spent the late afternoon cooking.
I am not eating properly,
now that John works at 4:30.
So I prepped meals for this week,
I also made small casseroles
for the freezer of each recipe too.
So I now have a lot of
single serve meals to choose from.

I was exhausted by 8:30
and I decided at 9 that it is time for bed.

So here I am saying good night
from John Street once more.
 

Comments

Popular Posts