nov29

November 29th 2016

According to the Guinness world records, the tallest Christmas tree ever cut was a 221-foot Douglas fir that was displayed in 1950 at the Northgate Shopping Center in Seattle, Washington

My collection of trees
does not add up to that!

I slept in!
Managed to run around
fast enough to be ready
by 9:15 for pick up.






We headed off to Len's Mills,
then off to XS Cargo,
then Winners to look around,
off to Old Navy and Lindt,
McDonalds, Dollare Tree London,
then Dollar Tree St Thomas
and then a crash on the sofa.

A quick organizing of the gifts
and then a pop out
to the local Dollarama.
I needed a couple things
to finish a few projects.

I made quick work
of making manwiches
and macaronni for supper.

I have packed
my bags for LDO tomorrow.
I have 4 projects to complete.

Now I have nothing left
so I will take a moment to straighten up
and then I am off to bed!

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts