November 29th 2015

Wow time flies.

Slept in this morning,
then it was off to Bellamere Winery in London
for an Old World Christmas with Caroline.

It was very crowded and we found a lot to look at, but very little to actually buy. Came home to do some "this week" cooking and managed to prep a ham dinner for tonight, a big pot of chili for this week, 2 small shepherds pies and 2 stuffed eggplant meals.

After a lot of work, we managed to get the kitchen back in order and the table set. Judy was home earlier than usual from training, and we had a lovely meal together with much laughter and hello dolly bars and date squares for dessert.

We split the clean up and sat down to watch 21 Jump Street (movie) when my lovely day fell apart. I was hanging up a Christmas outfit when I blacked out and fell on John's guitars.
Dazed, when I came around, Greg was calling my name and I was sitting on the amp in the tv room. I was ushered to bed.

No discernable fever but I was tired. My throat had been bothering me all day. Tucked in I realized I was freezing, so I was issued another blanket.

***********************************************

Update:
At 6am the coughing started.
My bronchitis is in full working order.
I swear some of my toes felt the effects of those coughs, thankfully I had ordered a new puffer in the past months (thanks to my Christmas organizer/planner) and it is working. I am tucked in bed, with clean sheets and pjs. John wants me doing nothing today.

Good morning from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts