nov14

November 14th 2015

Wow!
I was on fire today!
Shooter and I started our day with a chore list. We picked up the guys' shirts for the holidays, then it was off to pay Rogers, pick up dog food for prince shooter of john street and a few incidental groceries. A quick stop at Dollar tree before grabbing John a treat at the Beer store and then the 2 of us were off to check out the new Christmas store by the airport. Shooter had a grooming appointment at 11:30. I love Canine Confidential and Shooter approves. While he wa being beautified, I headed to Walmart to pick up a birthday gift and Dollarama for a few missing items. Then it was time to get, and I quote "sir hair a lot".

When we got home John was already up. He had gotten home at 7am so I did not expect him to be up before 2. He spent most of the day straightening up his garage, while I was cleaning judy's room and getting a bedroom set up for mom this coming week.

We were going to bbq steaks, but we were both too lazy! So we went out and had subs.

Watched a bit of TV, got some paperwork done and now I need a bed!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts