nov30

November 30th 2015

There is just so much ickyness about being sick.

This morning's bronchitis attack was doused with puffer meds and I was, in fact, feeling not too bad. By 11am however, the truck tires that had run over me were very visible.

The worst thing is a runny nose, but my voice sounds awful and my eyes won't stop watering. At 2pm I had the worst headache with a slight fever. A nap was in order. I slept till almost 4.

I have been STARVING all day. Smartly I just munched on small amounts, drinking anything someone brought me.

Did I mention I was locked in my room? At least I was allowed my laptop, so I spent the day watching Warehouse 13. Judy made me a late dinner and here it is 11pm and I am too tired to stay awake any longer.

Meds in and I am hoping to wake up miraculously healed for the CP Holiday Train tomorrow night.

Good night from my John Street sick bed

Comments

Popular Posts