nov11

November 11th 2015

I was slightly aware that John crawled into bed at 5:30 in the ugly o'clock time frame.

I was absolutely exhausted, even though I slept well all night, when I dragged myself out of bed to let John sleep at 9am, I found out Pam and Melissa were having a challenge chat. I accomplished quite a few "chores" I had been avoiding.

I tuned into the London coverage of Remembrance Day. A fantastic turnout!!!! Such a proud Mommy of a Reservist.

Talked to Connie over coffee, to Charlotte during a quick visit, Joc and Melissa L by email and my mom by phone. Everything is set for her visit next week.

Got my supper made for me, and a quick clean up and loading of the dishwasher before we were off  to watch a scary movie.

It is now 11pm and I am pooped. I am off to bed.
I have an appointment at Victoria Hospital a 9:30am.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts