nov25

November 25th 2015

What  an amazing day out there.
It was a beautiful day. Absolutely beautiful.

I was a machine today.


made coffee, got dressed like a bum, wrapped the last 4 of Judy's presents and put them under the tree, wrapped the last 2 of John's presents and put them under the tree, packaged cookies I made yesterday, coffee break with Connie and Charlotte, unloaded dishwasher, got oversize dirty dishes soaking, put away the clean dishes from last night (on counter), found a tree for back bathroom and got John to find the base, cleaned dining room table off, made a poor mans vegetable soup for dinner tonight, managed to finally hang the garland Keagan made (and sent the photo for him to see) and got the front porch clean, soup stirred and seasoned, soaking dishes got washed, tree up and lit in back bathroom, screws and bolts out and made into ornaments for the bathroom tree, back bathroom completely decorated, supper served to Judy and Kendryk, John sent upstairs for nap, Connie back again today to drop off something for Charlotte, gift wrapping table is out of tv room, kitchen clean and dishes are done, ate supper with John, dining room wrapping area straightened, pile of receipts to be filed in organizer, found and wrapped another gift for John, made 3 lunches for tomorrow, boyfriend fed, vacuumed living room, vacuumed tv room, vacuumed my bedroom, sewed a favourite comforter, had the vacuum cannister emptied and got I put away, remade the bed, folded some laundry, straightened tv room, set up the palm tree Christmas tree - although the lights aren't working this year and removed all gifts in the way


BECAUSE I straightened the tv room, Greg and Judy can get the heck out of my hair in and into another room leaving me to enjoy my living room, and the quiet.
After making a 2 thumbs up vegetable soup tonight, I told Judy to wash the dishes after supper, she asked if I broke the dishwasher? I said I might if my 18 year old dishwasher didn't get in there and get them washed! Muahahahhahahhahahha!


I heard from a friend that her mother had a stroke last night and has been put in the hospital. An event that took no one by complete surprise, but none-the-less a shock when it happens. Many prayers from our house to theirs tonight.

Good night from a 30 chore accomplishing woman on John Street











Comments

Popular Posts