nov6

November 6th 2015

So much to do and see this weekend.

Today I spent most of the day editing and downloading Connie's Disney trip photos. 5 hours of photos. They are done now and she can get printing.

John is busy doing ????? in the garage now that he has all this free time. Then it was off to work at 3. He is training on a night run for the next couple weeks. Its really odd to roll over in the morning and see him lying there!

I busied myself cleaning the main floor of the house before high tailing it off to my very first Christmas Open House. It is one of my favourites. The apple cider that is served comes from a lovely man from BEAMSVILLE, he knows my sister and her family. There are always so many beautiful displays. For the first time I have gone alone, running into Pam, Jana and Krystel while I was there. I was inspired by a few things I seen, and may go back just to putter for more ideas.

I was then off for a quick trip to Dollarama as I had decided to change the way I was doing our exterior windows and was short a couple decorations I just bought, If I waited they would likely be gone. I ran into Pam again!

I came home and made a quick supper of cheater fetucinni alfredo with chicken. I decided rather than accomplish nothing today, I emptied and redecorated the buffet and hutch. I change the dishes over during the holidays with my Christmas dishes. I am quite happy with the final product.

Judy has gathered all the prebought gifts and tomorrow I am listing and organizing and POSSIBLY wrapping a few!

Sunday, the family is decorating the kitchen. I have some rather cool ideas to experiment with this year. Last year it was done in kraft paper and burlap. I may continue with this idea but expand the details.

Tomorrow is all about seeing the reindeer at Canadale nurseries and having our family photo taken. I am hoping John will get the lights on the exterior of the house too! Judy and Greg have a long list of what they hope to accomplish including Greg getting a haircut!

Berry Hill is a beautiful way to start the holidays
www.berryhill.ca
Canadale Garden Center is having their fun for the next 3 weekends
www.canadale.ca
Next week Heritage Gardens is having their open house
http://www.heritagegardengallery.ca/workshops.php

I have been asked by Judy to honour Rememberance Day by not putting a tree up until after that, but I can plan and organize till then.

Good night from John Street.


Comments

Popular Posts