nov17

November 17th 2015

Wha a day! My legs legs back are calling me lots of nasty names, but I had fun!

John worked nights, so he got home at 7am. So I quietly crawled out of bed at 9am and headed downstairs. 2 made his lunch, had 2 chocolate coffees and did some minor chores. Finally! it was 11am and my mom was stirring! We gratefully ate the giant donut John had brung us from Sarnia, and got ready to hit our shopping day full tilt.

We finally picked up Charlotte at 12. Off to the Gingerbread Haus Bakery, then Scrappin Great Deals and Hollandia. We were within moments of our schedule! A pit stop at a TD drive through, and we were at our lunch destination only 5 minutes late!

It was now time to hit the Lindt chocolate store where my mother suddenly realized she left her purse in the restaurant!!!!!!! We had been ahead of schedule, but returning to Wonderland and Southdale from Wellington and Exeter..... yup. White Oaks for 4pm was not going to happen!

Purse retrieved, mom and charlotte got the scooters out and it was time to hit the mall and find some christmas sweaters! Judy and greg pulled in about 10 minutes after us.

I found a ton of bargains, and finished a couple people on my gift list! Suddenly it was 9pm and every part of my body hurt! We got charlotte safely home and headed for some pjs ourselves.

Tomorrow's junket starts with Heritage Gardens, Portugal Imports, Popeyes and Lens Mills. Then mom is off for home. I have. Plans to pop into Icings and Penningtons before heading home for a much deserved night off!

Good nigh from John Streer

Comments

Popular Posts