nov1

November 1st 2015

No rest for this wicked chick.

We woke up, and went down for coffee, only to realize it was an hour earlier than what the clock said!

John spent the morning finishing the greenhouse cover on our back deck (yay)






A much improved back door shelter for this winter.






After a break and some conversation about about upcoming season and chores needing to be done, we agreed to get the front porch reversed! It took 6 hours, but looks fantastic.

Johns night to cook an he made morrocan pork casserole. Super yummy!

After supper we worked out the logistics of all our trees and upcoming plans...




Thank goodness I have a planner and huge calendar!







We accomplished all this planning and then the boys were off to the garage, Judy unpacked from the weekend, and me... I loaded t dishwasher and sat down.

I am thoroughly exhausted now.
So good night from John Street

Can I start counting down yet?????? 54 days.





Comments

Popular Posts