nov24

November 24th 2015

How can it be this time already? My days are flying by and I have no memory of that much time elapsing.

So,
update on John's new job. He works nights right now. Kind of neat spending part of my daytime with him EVERY day. The run he is on now leaves at 7pm and he is home at 7am. He likes it and we get to have dinner together every night. He has EVERY weekend off so that is different as well. We have fallen into a routine that seems to work, for us, and he is liking having the time to DO things around the house.

Judy. Judy judy judy judy, is a very busy little girl. She is doing VERY well in her classes this semester, out looking for a job with not much success so far, Thursday night Reserves training and bi-weekend Reserve training. Greg is still in the picture, and she has bought new skates so she can go skating with him.

Me, I am doing ok. My Crohn's is staying at bay for the most part. I am trying to remember to rest when I can... but you know me, I would prefer to go go go!

Today I seen my youngest Great Nephew Alex, who for some reason LOVED me. Sat on my lap, bug hugs and kisses and lots of stuff to tell me. He really likes to count and sing along with his abc's. Smart little guy and I got to see his new glasses too!

Then it was off to return some shirts, some jeans in the wrong size, pick up some wrapping paper and head for home.

Didn't accomplish much after that, I took a nap that only made me more tired.

Good night from an exhausted John Street home owner.

Comments

Popular Posts